Family Division

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For information regarding Family Suits, please have your case number ready and call to speak to a clerk assigned to the appropriate court below.

If you do not have your case number, you will need to search for the case number in the District Clerk's office Record Case Search.

You may submit a Search Request Form to our office with a $5.00 check or money order, if you are unable to locate the case number when searching the Record Case Search on the web.

The District Clerk's office does not set hearing or court dates. View District Court locations. To set a court date or find information regarding a court date, please call the office of the appropriate court.   

300th District Courts Judge: (preferred method) or 979-864-1227


District Clerk Family Division

Money orders, cashier's checks, checks from law office accounts and insurance checks are accepted. Personal and Out-of-state checks are not accepted. Please show style and cause number on your remittance.

Remit payment to: District Clerk, Rhonda Barchak

Pay By Internet: Certified Payments

The Brazoria County District Clerk’s Bureau Code is 4375276. It is very important to know this number as well as your cause number when making payments. Payments not made to the correct bureau code may cause a delay in posting or refund of your payment.

Family FAQs