The Brazoria County District Clerk's Office provides copies in person, by mail, or email of District Court records only.
For documents in our case management system, copies requested to be returned by email can be sent.
To obtain the correct copy fee, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The cost to purchase an emailed document (non-certified) is $.10 per page. Documents that require microfilm reproduction will incur a cost of $1.00 per page. If a records search is required, there is an additional $5.00 fee.
To obtain certified, non-certified or exemplified copies by mail, complete the Copies Request form and mail form with payment by cashier's check or money order to:
Brazoria County District Clerk
Attention: Copy Request
111 E. Locust, Suite 500
Angleton, Texas 77515
Internet - Step 1 of 2
To request copies, simply Search Our Records and Documents to view a case (cause).
- Internet Requests transactions are payable by credit card only.
- Determine the document(s) you wish to purchase and note the event type and date.
- Submit your payment online to Certified Payments with BUREAU CODE 4375276.
- Print your receipt or write down the Payment ID number, it will be required when completing this request for copies.
- Once payment has been made, return to this page and complete Copy Request - Step 2 with payment confirmation information and description of documents you have paid for.
You must make payment before completing Internet Request Form.