- This information can be obtained by calling 979-864-1128. There is a search $5.00.
- We do not give out information over the phone. You can get information by checking the Judicial Record Search on our website at https://pubweb.brazoriacountytx.gov/PublicAccess/default.aspx.
- The Brazoria County Courthouse is open on M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Physical and mailing address is 111 E. Locust St., Ste. 500, Angleton, TX 77515.
When filing attorney vacation schedules, what months are considered summer designations and non-summer designations?June, July and August are summer designations. All other months (September - May) are non-summer designations. Any days at the beginning of June that fall in the last week of May are also non-summer days. This last week of May is counted fully as a week in May.
- If you pro se, please mail or come in person to Brazoria County District Clerk, 111 E. Locust, Ste. 500, Angleton, TX 77515.