Park address: 3035 County Park Road Angleton, TX 77515
GPS: Lat: 29.201138 Lon: -95.558807
For reservations, call 979-864-1541
Brazos River is a 80-acre day-use woodland park alongside the Brazos River on the north side of Planters Point Subdivision near Holiday Lakes. Brazos River features covered pavilions (1-large, 2-small), several picnic areas with tables and grills, extended playground areas, a walking trail through the woods (currently closed to visitors due to flooding damages), a canoe launch, paved parking, and restrooms. Natural attractions include bird watching and nature viewing.
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. - dusk
Operation History: Brazoria County Park since 1988
- Area used must be cleaned upon departure.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Fires or grills allowed in designated areas only.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Security may be acquired at your own expense.
- Excessive, loud or amplified music not allowed.
- Brazoria County residents receive a $10 discount.
- Rates include water and electricity.
- Payment due within 72 hours of reservation.
- 72 hour cancellation notice required for full refund.
- No inflatables (moonwalks, bouncy houses, water slides, etc.)
- No water slides, water activities, or water features allowed.
- A 2.45% convenience fee (min. $3) is applied to all credit card transactions.
BRAZOS PAVILION $70.00
PEKING PAVILION $40.00
MALLARD PAVILION $40.00