Roughing it at Camp Mohawk makes tent camping an experience you won't want to miss. A two site minimum ensures your group exclusive rights to the entire primitive camping area, including a covered pavilion with picnic tables, fire ring, tent pads, water faucet and access to Chocolate Bayou and hiking trails.
- No Alcohol
- No glass containers
- Maximum capacity is 10 sites/60 people.
- No vehicles allowed in the tent camping area
- Check in is 3 pm, check out is 12 pm
- Brazoria County residents receive a $2 discount per night
- First night rental fee required to hold reservations
- Contact the Park Office within 72 hours (3 days) of the event if you must cancel. Failure to notify this office of cancellation will result in forfeiture of reservation fees.
- See full list of park rules here.
TENT SITES $19 (2 SITE MINIMUM)
110 CR 193
Alvin, TX 77511
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.