RV facilities include 69 paved and level camping sites with full hookups (water, electric and sewage). Back-in and pull-thru sites are available with 30 and 50 amps services. A bathhouse with restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities are available to registered campers. Tent camping is not permitted.
NOTICE TO ALL CAMPERS: Please see the revised policy for reservations at San Luis Pass County Park, including details about length of stay. Review the changes here before making a reservation.
- No glass containers $500 fine
- Check in is 1 p.m., and check out is at noon.
- All guests of campers must exit the park before 10 p.m.
- Deposit for reservations seven days or less is the first night rental fee.
- Deposit for reservations eight days and longer is 20% of total stay.
- Pets allowed, but must be leashed at all times.
- Brazoria county residents receive discounted rates.
- Free wireless internet for registered campers.
- Security gate requires code for entry.
- A 2.65% convenience fee (min. $3) is applied to all credit card transactions
- See the updated rules and policies here.
Interested in Park Hosting for San Luis Pass? Click here for an overview of duties.
|OCT - FEB||MAR - SEPT|
|In County||Out of County||In County||Out of County|