- All campsite fees are due upon registration. If arriving after hours, they will be due by 9:00am the following day.
- RV check in and check out is 1:00pm. Cabin check in is 2:00pm and check out is 11:00am.
- First nights payment and deposit, if applicable is required to make a reservation. Cancellation policy is 72 hours (3 days) before scheduled arrival time. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the first nights payment.
- Quiet time is 12:00am to 6:00am. Excessive noise any time of any kind and or disturbing conduct is not permitted, no generators. Please be considerate of others.
- We have installed a Dogipot by the RV bath house and all supplies needed to pick up after your pet are located there. Pets must also be on a 6 foot leash and under physical restraint at all times. Please note you may be asked to remove pets with threatening attitudes.
- One fishing pole per person. Fish cleaning station available. Please throw fish remains back in water so area will stay clean.
- Firearms, fireworks, and glass containers are prohibited.
- Only 1 RV per site with 1 tent if space permits (no tents/vehicles on RV site without an RV); See also length of stay policy. You must register your vehicles with park staff. Visitors and additional cars that will not fit on your site must be parked in front parking lot. Do not block roads, walking trails or vacant sites with your vehicles. All vehicles out of place or any not registered will be towed at the owners expense.
- Campground showers and restrooms are for registered guests only. Handicapped guests please check with the office for access to handicapped restrooms and showers.
- Campsites left unattended for more than 24 hours will need to be reported to the park office.
- Boat trailers can be parked at your site if space permits, if not please use overflow areas at the front and back of the campground or front parking lot.
- Your trash may be placed in dumpsters in the front parking lot. Guests please be aware, cigarette butts are our #1 beach cleanup item; please field strip your cigs and throw the butts in the trash.
It is a Class C TPWD misdemeanor offense, with up to $500 fine, for swimming, wading or otherwise entering the water in the restricted waters area of San Luis Pass (click here for an overhead view of the San Luis Pass area, including the prohibited area outlined in red.).
This court order does not outlaw nor prohibit bank fishing or fishing from a boat in this region, but does prohibit entry into the water via on foot.