3602 CR 45
Angleton TX 77515
- Monday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM-8:00 PM
ABSOLUTELY NO CELLPHONES OR
- The visitor must have a valid form of identification.
- Current State Issued Picture ID or Driver's License
- Valid Passport
- Armed Forces ID card
- State Department of Public Safety (DPS) ID Card/ Current Paper Driver's License
- Only 2 adults and 1 child or, 1 adult and 2 children are allowed in the visitation area at a time.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn to be allowed to visit an inmate:
- No tube tops, halter tops or spaghetti strapped tops/dresses
- No tank tops without a brassiere (women)
- No clothing displaying gang affiliation
- No tops of a revealing nature (low cut/ see through)
- Shorts, dresses, or skirts have to be at the knee
- All visitors are required to wear shoes
- No clothing of a revealing nature such as:
- Net clothing
- Low cut tops/dresses
- Tights without shorts
- Any other item deemed by staff to be contrary to the policy of modest dress
- Visitors must be registered 15 minutes before the end of visitation.
- All visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All children must be under supervision at all times.
- Any person incarcerated within the last 6 weeks can not visit.
- All visitors must first register at Male Visitation before proceeding to the designated visitation area. To register for visit fill out the form pictured below that is provided at the visitation area.