As of Today, March 13, 2020 at 2:00 PM, all visitations at the Brazoria County Sheriff’s Office Jail we are suspended until further notice. This is in response to the COVID-19 outbreak and the Disaster Declaration issued by the Office of the Texas Governor authorizing the suspension of Visitation. The health and wellbeing of the inmates in our custody and our employees are of paramount importance to us. We understand that this may be an inconvenience to those wishing to visit their loved ones in our custody however we must take this action to help prevent the inmates in our custody and our employees from being exposed to COVID-19. Our Video visitation feature is still available and we will still be able to process bonds for those inmates that are eligible for release. We will also make every effort to allow attorneys to visit their clients so that we can limit the impact on the court system however, attorneys will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to entering the visitation.
3602 CR 45
Angleton TX 77515
- Monday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM and 7:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM-8:00 PM
ABSOLUTELY NO CELLPHONES OR
- The visitor must have a valid form of identification.
- Current State Issued Picture ID or Driver's License
- Valid Passport
- Armed Forces ID card
- State Department of Public Safety (DPS) ID Card/ Current Paper Driver's License
- Only 2 adults and 1 child or, 1 adult and 2 children are allowed in the visitation area at a time.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn to be allowed to visit an inmate:
- No tube tops, halter tops or spaghetti strapped tops/dresses
- No tank tops without a brassiere (women)
- No clothing displaying gang affiliation
- No tops of a revealing nature (low cut/ see through)
- Shorts, dresses, or skirts have to be at the knee
- All visitors are required to wear shoes
- No clothing of a revealing nature such as:
- Net clothing
- Low cut tops/dresses
- Tights without shorts
- Any other item deemed by staff to be contrary to the policy of modest dress
- Visitors must be registered 15 minutes before the end of visitation.
- All visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All children must be under supervision at all times.
- Any person incarcerated within the last 6 weeks can not visit.
- All visitors must first register at Male Visitation before proceeding to the designated visitation area. To register for visit fill out the form pictured below that is provided at the visitation area.