Search the Current and Delinquent Roll link above to pay online using:
- Find the amount of tax due on a property. Search the tax roll by account number, name, mailing address or parcel address and print a current year tax bill. The page gives information about current and delinquent tax amounts that may be due and notes tax amounts that have been paid.
- eCheck payments are accepted free of charge.
- A convenience fee of up to 2.3% will be charged for all credit card payments by the vendor providing this service. The fee covers the cost of making payment by credit card possible. No part of this fee is retained by Brazoria County.
- Pay by phone (toll free) 1-866-549-1010
Partial payments in any amount accepted.
Use Bureau Code #5820032
- Website for Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins and Mott - Delinquent Tax Attorneys for Brazoria County
- To obtain the form necessary to request delinquent tax information in order to participate in tax foreclosure sale,
(Note: Request for Delinquent Taxes must be submitted no less than 10 days prior to tax sale. Request must be notarized.)
Brazoria County Tax Office does not escrow for pre-payment of property taxes unless required by Property Tax Code Section 31.072 (h) related to certain veterans homestead property, and (i) related to manufactured housing.